Sunday, July 1, 2007

My sisters wedding

she hand stamped and wrote these!this is the wedding party. look at all those boys!So my sister got married on 7-7-07! I was there to photograph it and I will post a sneak peek this weekend. It was one of the best weddings ever! She and I ran around like crazy the whole day trying to get things done and I was directing the wedding party right up to when my new brother in law started walking his parents down the aisle and I was like what is this weighing my neck down-OH! I am the photographer and I am supposed to be taking pictures!!It was a beautiful backyard ceremony and a great family reunion. I had not seen my sister and her boys for 2 years and I had not seen my brother in 4 yrs!My sister is an amazing person and she married an amazing guy-although adding another Tom to the family is just crazy! He has a great family that are a whole lot of fun.We spent the day after at an awesome amusement park that my mom graciously paid for-so all of us could share in the honeymoon day!! If you every go to Utah you have to go to the Lagoon. It has awesome rides and a huge water park.Anyway enough babbling-by this time my sister is saying stop typing and get to work on my pictures!Love ya'll.