Friday, June 1, 2007

Model Search

Before anyone stops me and says what the heck are you doing I am posting this message!! I am in the mood to try out a lot of new locations, props, poses, etc etc. I need new displays and advertising images and to break out of the box!!!This is how it will work:Call to set up a consult with me tell whomever answers the phone that you are calling about the model search. I want to do all these sessions in mid to late July but I need to have you come in for a consult by July 13rd! Your sitting is completely FREE but I have a say in your wardrobe, locations, makeup, and props. You will be able to purchase prints in August if you so desire but you are under no obligation to do so.I need 2 high school senior girls and boysI need 3 families (mom and dad must be very cooperative and fun!)I need 2 -3 yr olds one boy one girlI need 2-12 yr olds one boy one girlI need 1-16 yr old girlI need twin newborns (not more than 4 weeks old)I need a woman or man 75 years old or moreI am also looking for some land preferably on the river that is very "woodsy" but also very private. If you or someone you know would not mind us using it maybe once or twice a month for sessions please let me know.