Tuesday, May 1, 2007

My Gram and Brewster

The much anticipated slideshow and website are now ready! But before I give them over to you guys I wanted to say something-especially to Brewster and his family.It is very hard not to fall in love with my Gram after meeting her. She is a spitfire in a very low key way. I know you know what I am saying. She is the most talented, beautiful, caring, gorgeous and determined woman I know. I believe that is why God chose her to be my grandmother. She had my Dad die at a young age and then was married to the most amazing man-Wayne-my grandpa for many years. Even though he had MD you would never know it when you talked with them. They laughed and talked and were eachothers best friends. He was smart and witty and determined-and I loved him.Brewsters wife, Carolyn, was my Grams best friend. They all were friends for 50+ years before the Lord took Carolyn and my Grandpa to be with him.This was the first time that I have spent much time with Brewster and all I can say is the Lord loves my Gram a whole lot. He is determined, kind, gentle and most of all he loves my Gram. Brewster-thank you for treating my Gram the way she should and loving her so much that sometimes when I talk to her I feel as though she is 16 and with her first crush. Thank you for supporting her and -well there are really no words to describe how grateful I am to you. Brewsters family opened their arms to all of us and I cannot say thank you enough. It makes me feel so secure that all of you are there to help love and support eachother and the newlyweds!I am sending Gram and Brewster the cd with all images so you can all make your own prints!Now that I am done here are the links:Turn up the volume for this one and it might ask you to download a plug-in to play andthe website